Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thank My Lucky Stars



Hoping this post finds you with full bellies and thankful hearts.  As for us we know we have so much to be thankful for this season and all year round.  The last few months we have particularly been grateful for healthy bodies.  With everything Andy has been going through the last few months, it has become particularly important to us to have the blessings of health.  On Monday Andy has surgery to have is gallbladder removed, and what a journey it has been to come to this conclusion.  We are so glad to receive such great health care and look forward to his rapid recovery and a "tummy" that will finally feel better.

I know I am so glad to share a life with Andy.  I thank my lucky stars I found him.  He is my best friend and has taken me on the most wild journey ever since we became a family (almost 5 years ago!!!!).  I love his laugh, smile and goofy humor.  He works harder than anyone I know, and always gets things done.  He teaches me patience and kindness and helps me grow my grateful heart everyday.  

Big thanks to my sister in law for taking our family pictures.  She always does a beautiful job!  We will give everyone an update sometime this week on how Andy's surgery goes.

1 comments:

Dallin and Laura said...

Gorgeous darling! Just gorgeous! Love these pics :)

Post a Comment